LinkWithin

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Swiss Sweetie

On Sunday night after a nice weekend I decided to unwind and relax with my Mandy. I spent time with her as I wrote her a letter - only I wish what I was writing her I could tell her in person over some cocktails sitting across from each other. Just like "Sex and the City" style - we would share our secrets as we "take a sip" :) I know that one day we will share that experience together.
*Isn't my Mandy beautiful? She means so much to me!

My sweetheart sent me the most beautiful pop up card the other day. It reminded me of pop up books I loved as a kid. I love how girly the card was and the fabric of the curtains was like real! It really made my day!
I also received the most wonderful gift from Mandy. The most beautiful London City journal. It is SO perfect for me!!! I seriously love anything and everything that has ANYTHING to do with London. It is a bit hard for me to find London things here - it's so much easier to find Paris or Italy. So I am SO glad when I can add something to my collection. And when it's given to me as a gift it makes it that much more special.
To all of you who have thought of me and added to my collection - thank you from the bottom of my heart! One of these days I'll take photos of how I have decorated my living room to share with you my obsession.

I LOVE this journal. I love my Mandy more for giving it to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment