LinkWithin

Monday, June 28, 2010

I am....

DELIRIOUSLY happy!!! :) Happy to have my family here and to have the rest arrive this Friday. I cannot wait! Here are some photos from our weekend

*If I'm deliriously happy, then my parents are a million times more that. Here is happy Papa with his daughters (minus the youngest Maddie, she must have been in the living room when we took this!) Micaela, Me and our older sister Maria who lives in Italy is the mother of cutie pies Marina and Sophia)

*The Wilson's
*Silly Monkey Sophia
*after a HUGE lunch and being completely saddened by USA losing to Ghana, we all passed out on the living room floor in front of the TV. That's Micaela, Sophia, Maria, Marina and me
*Sunday at Samurai (Japanese restaurant) after church. That's us with our younger sister Madeline. Mind my hair - don't know why it's a mess! haha

*Philip's nephew Peyton had his 7th birthday on Sunday night so we took Marina to play with all the other nieces and nephew :)
*Marina
*Marina and Carly. I always love seeing my nieces play with Philip's nieces :)
*Me with grandmother. I LOVE Philip's grandmother SOOO much. She means the whole world to me
*Watching Nemo - Sophie could watch it everyday three times a day and never get tired of Nemo!
*hmm...maybe one day I'll have a photo like this with our own daughters :)
*Warms my heart

So although my two top teams are out of the World Cup (sad! I'm going to go for Portugal now!) it was an amazing and fun weekend spent with those I love the most!!! :) Can't wait for the rest of the arrivals later this week (first Chip on Thursday and then my brother Miguel and his family on Friday *I took a half day so I can go to the airport because I want to be there the second my darling nephew gets off that plane :) I love him more than anything else in this world! Hope you loves had as wonderful a weekend! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment