LinkWithin

Friday, June 18, 2010

Three Mice are in a Bar...


They say laughter is the best medicine. I believe in its power to heal.

After picking twinkie up from the airport we went and ate at one of our favourite places called Mimi's Cafe. One thing about Micaela is that she is the WORST joke teller. She somehow manages to always mess up while telling a joke - either she will say the punch line before she's supposed to thus ruining the joke - or she will just giggle in hysterics that she can't even get the joke out. Well yesterday she was very excited to share with our friend John this hilarious joke that Philip had texted her. And in true Micaela fashion - she began the joke, stammered as she was trying so hard to get it right before the laughter set in. I know the joke so I started laughing and we could not quit laughing!! We laughed so hard our eyes were watering and our sides were hurting!!! It was the kind of laughter that feels SO good. I have not laughed that hard in so long and as you know it's been even longer for my darling twinkie. It was the best sound in the entire world! I miss giggling and being just plain silly with her :)

My dad also returned home from a week long mission trip in Honduras and so last night my family was just in such a good mood to be reunited. We laughed as we caught up and were just so happy to be in each other's company. I truly, truly have the best family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment