LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Postcard Love

So sorry it's been awhile since I have posted recent mail. Funny how I wanted this blog to primarily be just a place for me to share my postcrossing adventures and it's turned out to be SO much more for me :) So thank you!! :) The last week was a bit on the hectic side for me coming back from vacation, getting my Philip better and going back to work after being gone for a week. I'm so sad it's kept me from blogging, but more than that I'm sad that it's kept me from reading all of your blogs that I love so much. We'll catch up soon I promise :)
I loooove it anytime a bit of London pops up in my mailbox. Here are a couple of London Calling...
*isn't that hillarious? This cutie came from postcrossing

*I do, I do!!!
*This sweet surprise came from Erin. I was SO excited to get this adorable little card!! I love the memories it brought back and her sweet message. Erin is so lucky - her husband is from London which means she's been to London a lot (man wish I could say that I've been there a lot!). It means a lot to me that she was going through her drawers for the perfect paper on which to write to twinkie and came across this card she picked up in London years ago and just knew I had to have it! :) She's right! Thank you for thinking of me dear! You completely made my day!
*Postcrossing card - My dad and twinkie looove Pearl Jam so that made me think of them :) "Black" is one of her favourite songs!
*My co-worker James took his family on a cruise and brought me a postcard back from his vacation. I am so glad he remembered me :) James is a pleasure to work with I'm very thankful for him because he was the one who told me I should blog and helps me out on lots of things :) He def makes work fun!
*my seester Madeline just recently came back from seminars for work for her accounting job. She was in Sin City and stayed at the Flamingo for a week. Don't you love how she circled a window and labeled herself on the front of the postcard? haha lava you Maddie!!!

*Lauren Scott sent me this beautiful card. She's so sweet to think of me! Twinkie loves Lauren and talks about her all the time so it's nice getting to know her too :)
Thank you to everyone for the happy mail! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment