LinkWithin

Friday, June 11, 2010

Let the Games begin!!

HAPPY FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 DAY!


Snapshot of my computer screen :)

I'm REALLY upset I couldn't watch it LIVE on ESPN3- so my friend sent me a link to watch it on Univision. Oh if only my father would have taught me Spanish growingup :( but at least I can watch it here at work! My FB status said "Those Mexican Football players sure are beautiful!" and my bff who LOVES Latin Men commented back that she loves those Mexicans - to which Maria agreed :) And to which Michelle (my friend from Chicago who I just met up with :) said she'd wait for women's soccer haha That's more her "cup of tea" and I said - "I can't wait for tomorrow...you know I LOVE those Brits :)
*Oh Becks I'm really going to miss you this time round!

Really I know it's not all about the hot football players (*sigh*)

*I heart Cristiano Ronaldo!

but I LOVE how the WHOLE world unites! Most Americans do not understand the magnitude that is the World Cup. I'm so blessed that I got to experience the madness and the devotion to this sport that is
more like a religion all over the world. I can't believe it's already been 4 years since I was in Germany for the World Cup 2006. It's a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment