LinkWithin

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eye Candy for your Tuesday

Sweet Carrie left me a comment saying I needed to check out the latest issue of People magazine because of the amazing spread they had on my football players (can't wait to watch the Portugal vs Spain game this afternoon! I am pulling for Portugal now that my two top teams are out :( and a very cute seahorse pendent that made her think of me (thanks love!). Another pleasant surprise from this particular issue:
*sigh*
I have faithfully loved Tom with all my heart despite his sometimes odd behavior. We went to watch "Knight and Day" this past weekend and I loved it! :) Action (and Cameron Diaz at her best!) for the boys and Tom and a love story for us ladies.

Thanks Carrie for thinking of me and making me go pick up the latest issue of People!

0 comments:

Post a Comment