LinkWithin

Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Just Another Manic Monday....

I do wish it was still Sunday! I had an amazing, relaxing weekend spent with family (I'll post a weekend update later tonight) but alas it's Monday morning and I'm on my second cup of coffee at work. Luckily Micaela provided me a little cheer in the form of designer desk notes:

*Sitting atop my Big Ben mouse pad
*When I have had a busy or stressful day all I have to do is look at this and do as it says!
*Micaela also gave me this wire statue of Big Ben awhile back when I started my first "real" job out of college so that I could decorate my little cubicle. It came with me to my current job and one day I came back from lunch and found little monkeys climbing on it :) My co-worker Laura had decorated it for me and it was hilarious because we had only just met and still getting to know each other and it made my day! She's so sweet and thoughtful like that :) Like my little seahorse fella? :)

*My Shawn Michaels coffee tumbler starts every morning off right! :) Photo of my mom and mother-in-law make me smile as well as Philip and me in Vegas
*I vowed I would always, always be a PC girl, but my boss had different plans for me. He's converted me to a MAC (at least here at work - at home and in my personal life I will forever be loyal to PCs) and although I was unsure about it at first I've come to find out it really is easier than I ever imagined it to be :) Like my desktop? I love looking at it when I need little break. At the bottom you can see a little statue souvenir of the Leaning Tower of Pisa that Micaela had given me from the summer of her life.

Okay time to start the day now. Mondays and 8 AM are a little easier when I have a bit of London surrounding me on my desk :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment