LinkWithin

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm grateful for....

Faiza over at It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day radiates sunshine and positive energy. I always feel so happy when I read her posts. She always makes me smile! Her blog is her gratitude journal. She shares and reflects all the things that bring her laughter and happiness. She reminds me that sometimes it's the simple thingsthat bring the most joy.
She challenged all of us to join her in creating a Top 5 List
of things you are grateful for over the next few days. Blog about it and link back here so we can share our gratitude with each other.

So here is a gratitude list of mine from the past 24 hours:

1. Today is the day that my nieces from Italy arrive!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!! I'm grateful to be an auntie to these two cutie pies and grateful that my family will all be together soon :)

2. Good movies with good friends.
*Me & the Edward cup I just couldn't resist buying at the movies last night, ECLIPSE fever is setting in!!! That's another thing I'm thankful for....Opening night is just round the corner :)

Micaela, her bff Maria and I went to go see "Letters to Juliet" last night. I've been wanting to see this movie forever!! I LOVED it, it's SOOO adorable! Just a "feel good" type of movie that makes you believe in fate and destiny. I can't resist a good love story! And hot British guy in it - major plus!!! And beautiful Italy - another thing that made our Micaela very happy! :)

3. The 2010 FIFA World Cup
Every morning I make my instant oatmeal or bowl of cereal, pour a cup of coffee and watch the game online as I start my day. In fact, right now I'm watching the Portugal vs Brazil game. I love this morning routine and will be sad when it's over :(
*Screenshot of desktop
*Did I mention how much I love Christiano??? I LOVE watching him play

I'm excited for the weekend matches. USA vs Ghana Saturday and England vs Germany Sunday...it's going to be intense! :)

4. It's Friday which means casual day at work which means I get to wear my beloved blue jeans! It's the simple things right? :) I LOVE jeans! I love especially being able to wear my "skinny" jeans once again! :) WOO HOO! I loved this picture of Jessica Simpson - loved the vintage NKOTB shirt paired with the blazer and denim. My most favourite look.
5. Having a good laugh. I don't want to sound cheesy, but I'm grateful to hear Micaela laugh! Yesterday in the movie there was a part that had me and Micaela rolling because of an inside joke between the two of us. And you know when you get the giggles somewhere where you really shouldn't have them? Like at church? Well we didn't want to be rude in the theatre, but OMG it was so hard to control them! :) We literally sat there trying to laugh as silently as we could haha

I'm grateful it's the weekend and I get to spend a lot of time with my darling babies :) I simply cannot wait to hold my nieces!!!! :) I hope all of you have an amazing weekend! :) xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment