LinkWithin

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royally Excited!!!

It's after midnight and I have to be up early to head to DFW to catch my flight to JFK!! :) :) :) I of course like always wait until the last minute to pack so I just got done *and of course am prob bringing entirely toooo much, but a girl has to have options! But before heading to bed, I had to talk to you guys! :)

Last night my family and I celebrated my mom's birthday early. Her actual birthday is on Sunday, but I will of course be missing it because I will be in the Big Apple! :) Here are a couple of photos:





I hate having to miss my sweet mommy's birthday because birthday celebrations are such a big deal in my family :) As soon as we finished dinner I came home to go to bed. I'm normally a night owl, but last night was a special exception. I need to sleep in order to wake up at 3 AM to watch the Royal Wedding :) How beautiful was Kate?? Simply divine!

via


via
 I was sooo excited about seeing William & Kate that I didn't realise how loud I was being gushing over everything with my twinkie (who I cannot wait to hug tomorrow!!!!!) that I woke up my brother-in-law who lives with us! ha I felt so bad :) I know not everyone was excited about the wedding like I was including Justin who could care less lol I grabbed my lap top (I was gmail chatting to Ezgi during the ceremony who lives in LONDON - lucky, lucky girl!) and went straight to my mom's at 4 AM who was also watching the wedding. She made me waffles and we snacked on ritz crackers and cheese as the morning went on :) I loved spending such a special moment with my mom :) I'll never forget exactly where I was at the moment William & Kate exchanged their vows :) Such a beautiful, elegant ceremony. I'll never get tired of looking at Kate - so simple, graceful and stunning!

Everytime they showed London and Big Ben my heart ached. I would do anything to be in London! I long so much for it :(

I stayed up despite having to be at work at 8 AM, but it was all worth it.
This is what being up at 3 AM and having to work at 8 AM looks like - ugly hair and big bags under my eyes! Thank goodness for Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Lattes! :) It was a long, busy day trying to get everything done in time at work since I will be missing three days next week. Still I don't regret getting no sleep :)

But you better believe as soon as I got home from work I went straight for my bed! :) And so that is why I have just now finished packing! I can't believe I will be in NYC tomorrow!!!! :) ahhhhhh!! I'm SO excited!!! I am so ready for this holiday :) I am SO ready to experience the City that Never Sleeps (I have a feeling we'll get along quite well!) with my sisters at my side :) And I cannot wait to meet all the fabulous bloggers we're going to meet up with! Especially Karina - who I get to meet right when I land :) My sweet darling has graciously rented a car and is picking us up right at JFK!!! How amazing and sweet is that?!?! Thank you, thank you, thank you Karina! I can't tell you how much it means to us. She has already shown me such hospitality and I can't wait to hug her and her precious Miguelito! :) They are already family to me! Ahhhh I cannot wait!!! :) I already love them so much!

So on that note, I really must get to bed! Please say a prayer of safe travels for Micaela and I :) I'll miss you guys when I'm gone! xoxo

via
NYC get ready for 3/4 of the Lechuga seesters!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment