LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New York State of Mind


I am deliriously happy!!!! I am finally going to see my twinkie again and my older seester Maria in only a matter of weeks :) And we're not just meeting anywhere....we're meeting in the Big Apple! Maria, who lives in Italy (lucky right???), will be in NYC on business. 

I can't tell you how excited I am for this holiday! I haven't seen Micaela since her wedding over Thanksgiving (entirely TOO long a time ago it seems!) and Maria I haven't seen since July when we went to Tampa together. 

We will be there from Sat. April 30th (which is seriously going to screw up my Royal Wedding watching haha but totally worth it!) until Wed. May 4th. So anyone in the NYC area, let's make plans to meet up! Karina - you're like a sister to me and I cannnnnnot wait to hug you!!!!! You make me even more excited for this trip :) 

This will be mine and twinkie's very first time in NYC. There are so many things I want to see and do! Going for a run in Central Park is honestly one of the things I'm most looking forward to. But what else should be on my list? Please let me know what your favourite thing about the city is. I can't wait! Especially when I look at Claire's photos from her recent NY trip

Ahhhh!! I hope the next couple weeks go by quickly :) I can't wait to be with my seesters! (If only my little sis Maddie was joining us then it would be completely perfect :*( 

p.s. Pizza and Johnny Depp in "The Tourist" last night with Philip was the perfect end to an exciting Tuesday :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment