LinkWithin

Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's my blog's first birthday! :)

Happy Birthday sweet, sweet blog! 

via
A year ago today I joined the blogging world and I can't imagine now my life without it. Without this little place on the internet that is just mine, all mine to come here and talk about anything and everything. I can't imagine a time when I didn't have all of you! 

Over this year I have made some of the closest friendships! Real friendships. I even got to have my first blog meet up with sweet Shelly last summer in Tampa. I am looking forward to meeting some of you at the end of this month in NYC (I can't wait to hug you sweet Karina!!! ahhh!) and a girls trip planned this summer when Jessie (my "real life" college girlfriend), my twin sister (who got me into blogging! I love you twinkie!) fly out to stay with beautiful Claire in San Fran! :) I even met my soul mate April on here ;) The list could go on and on. It's amazing because when my BFF Steph and I get together we talk about all of you as if you are part of our circle of friends. Because you are even if we haven't had the chance to actually talk face to face and in person. Even my Mom feels like she knows some of you (she's even friends with Faiza on facebook! haha You're a doll sweet darling! She's SO excited about the Bollywood movies you're sending her way! ha) because I'm always talking about you all. I talk to so many of you on a daily basis, either through IM, facebook, texts or on the phone. I pour my heart out daily to you and I can't thank you enough for what you've come to mean to me. 

Thank you for your sweet, sweet friendships! I'd be lost without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment