LinkWithin

Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet the newest Wilson :)

 So me and Philip decided to add to our little family...
Another little boy! :) Isn't our new puppy too adorable for words?!?! He looks like a little teddy bear! :) He's SOOOOO teeny!!! My aunt's co-worker was finding a home for him and naturally my dog lover husband couldn't wait to meet him. He took one look at him and fell in love! He came home with us right then and there Sunday night.

He is currently without a name...do you know how long it took us to name Logan (who by the way is named so after the X-Men Wolverine's character)? Philip was saying Indy or Jones for Indiana Jones (a name that was a contender for Logan's haha) and joked with Micaela about naming him Lebron. Oh Lord.

We are all already smitten with him. Even big brother Logan who is usually a very territorial chihuahua. (By the way, our new puppy's mom was half teacup chihuahua and half weenie dog and they aren't sure what the dad was - but he must have been something furry because our baby has lots of hair!)

I think it's ironic that Micaela has all girl doggies and I have all boy doggies. That better not happen in real life when real babies come into the equation :) I've always wanted a girl!

I had an amazing weekend! Can't wait to tell you more about it :) But I just couldn't wait to introduce you to this precious baby! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment