LinkWithin

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday!!!!

 Today I had the absolute best lunch dates in the world....


My dad treated my mom and me to a delicious brunch at IHOP! :) I can eat breakfast food any time of day! (please ignore the big bags under my eyes. I may have gone to sleep at an indecent hour last night due to being out with friends, I tend to always start the weekend early by going out on Thursday nights!)

Another exciting thing in my world is that this Sunday is:


This my Superbowl ya'll :) You know what I have always thought was kinda cool? That the WrestleMania's always coincided with my age. Like this year it's WrestleMania 27 and I'm 27 :) So when I think back to WrestleMania's of the past I know exactly how old I was when each historical event happened. Pretty sweet that one day I'll be able to tell my daughter, I was 10 years old when I watched Shawn Michaels in that epic Ladder Match against Razor Ramon or that we were 12 when HBK beat Bret "The Hitman" Hart to get his very first Championship Belt. I will tell my daughter how that just broke her auntie Micaela's heart (because she loves Bret!) and how me and her auntie use to fight when we were younger over which man was the better wrestler haha Oh the memories I have of wrestling :) And naturally my daughter will love wrestling just as I much as I did growing up! :) 

Saturday night my man is getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. This will be very emotional for me to watch! I just know I am going to cry watching him give his speech.

                           

Oh man you know what I think when I see this picture? That I am laying next to him in bed and we're talking and he's smiling at me like that as I run my hands through his hair! ahahaha :)
I've literally been fantasizing about this man for years! 
 Just look at how young he looks there :) Love looking back at his career - gives me goosebumps!!!

TGIF!!! I hope you all have a great weekend! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment