LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good friends...Good music...Good times!!!!

Friday night we took in the Red Dirt music scene at the Iron Horse pub. Brazos Stone (I am in LOVE with the lead singer!!) opened up for Bart Crow (Lauren's boyfriend, didn't you know?!) I had such a blast! I got to spend time with some of my favourite girls - including my beautiful BFF Steph! I always have the best time with these ladies (well technically it wasn't all girls - Lauren's super sweet fiancee Leevi braved the girly conversations! And got us all feeling pretty good after a round of Jager shots - Thanks Leevi!) We laughed, we drank, we were definitely feeling pretty good as you can see: 


 *Mehle, Lauren, Nicole, me and Steph

 *I love my BFF
 *Brazos Stone
 *Bart Crow
 *My sweet Lo! I love this girl
*Mehle (Lauren's sister) and me

Saturday morning after my date with gym (yes, I didn't break our date even after all the Smirnoff and shots from the night before) Mehle and I laid out and soaked up the sun in her backyard listening to the George Strait station on pandora. I got so sunburned! I think you can even catch a glimpse of it from my photos with our new puppy :) That night we had a party in her backyard (the weather was just amazing!) and I wish I had the photos to show you in our pretty sundresses, but my camera somehow ate them (I got a mean little message "File Error" on all the pictures from Saturday and they will not load on my computer :( Sad!!!)

Sunday I slept in completely missing church :( You won't even believe the time I peeled myself out of bed (I'll just say it was after noon! haha I haven't slept in that late in years!) but it felt sooooo good! I hung out with my mom while Philip worked and then met up with my love to watch the Dallas Mavericks game at Buffalo Wild Wings. Which is where we were when my aunt called saying she had the puppy to show us :) That's when our baby came into our lives (in the parking lot at BWW of all places haha). He still doesn't have a name by the way! Philip was contemplating Henry - which is Indiana Jone's real name (am I the only one who didn't know that??). We just love our little guy!

TOP weekend!!! :) I am blessed with the most wonderful friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment