LinkWithin

Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Friday, I'm in Love!



The weekend is nearly here and I'm excited! I love Easter weekend


and what this holiday means to me as a Christian

via
Lots of good friends are in town for the long holiday (unless you're like me and had to work on Good Friday!) and it's shaping up to be a pretty good weekend with lots of fun and laughs in store. This week was pretty good to me! Here's a couple of things that made me happy this week, in no particular order:


1. This is my husband and I in one of our natural habitats. Buffalo Wild Wings. This is what he likes to do. Play trivia and drink some beer.
Well on Monday he came with me to something I love to do...SPIN class!!! :) For the very first time ever. I never thought I'd see the day! I think I fell in love with him all over again that day ;) I was so proud to see him spinning next to me. Granted, he said he's never coming back (haha he thought it was going to be so simple. Such a man to think that right? That they can do anything and it will naturally come so easy to them! Now he truly sees how hardcore his wife really is! haha) but I loved that he tried it :)

2. My girlfriend Jillian was without electricity at the beginning of this week which meant an impromptu slumber party at my casa! I loved just laying in my spare bedroom sharing stories and giggling into the early hours - no matter that it was a work night 


3. My sweet friend Laura let me borrow this book and I cannot put it down!

I haven't felt this way about a book since the Twilight series just completely captivated me. Perfect timing since the movie comes out this weekend! My bff Steph and I have plans to watch it tomorrow. I'm halfway through and I have a feeling it's not going to be hard for me to finish by the time our movie date gets here :) I love getting lost in this book!

*Me reading on my lunch break
4. The countdown to the Royal Wedding officially begins...Only one week until we have a new Princess. Kate's so beautiful and elegant. I never get tired of looking at her! I absolutely can't wait to see her in her wedding dress. I am going to be up early to watch it in real time and pretend I was actually where I am supposed to be...London :(



5. Another countdown I am sooo excited about?? ONE week until I am in NYC (NYC!!!!!! ahhh!) with my twinkie girl and sister Maria! I absolutely cannot wait!!! It's going to be amazing!

via


Since it's already in the 90's here in Texas (we've already hit 100 degrees ya'll!) and not sweater weather, I decided I needed to buy one to wear in NYC. So I got this adorable one on etsy:

Check out Stevester's shop. She is going to send it to me in time for my trip! :) Oh how I love Seahorses!

One thing I'm not loving????? My honey on American Idol getting voted off :( I was sulking last night.
I love you Stefano! Such a cutie!!! :) I looked forward to that smile every week. I have officially lost all interest in this season.

What are you loving??

Happy Easter weekend loves!!! I hope you have an amazing one! :) 

*Sorry for such a long, photo heavy post. It's what happens when I don't post in nearly a week :) I've missed you guys!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment