LinkWithin

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Such a lovely weekend!

My husband made the most delicious tacos and Spanish rice tonight to enjoy while we watched the Cowboys game and I have to say it's the perfect end to the perfect weekend :) Friday night after work I purchased another Christmas gift, that was also more like a Christmas gift to myself at the same time (selfish I know! haha) for my twinkie. Guess who's going to see these 9 sexy men this summer?!?!

Yep, that's right!!! We are!!! :) I am SOOOOOO freaking excited!! My sisters and I went and saw NKOTB in concert when they first got back together and it was AH-MAZING! A top night! Getting to swoon over Jordan and sing all the old favourites at the top of our lungs was a night I'll never forget :) So when we found out they were going on tour with another one of our girlhood favourites the Backstreet Boys, we just KNEW we had to be there! As you can see I even asked Santa for concert tickets. I love me some BSB! Kinda bummed that my favourite member Kevin decided not to rejoin the group, but I always loved Brian second :)
How gorgeous has Jordan Knight always been?! Man he still makes me weak in the knees! :) I cannot wait to see him again! Fitting that my pre-sale code word was "Jordan" :)
We are going to be joined by our sister Madeline, her friend Kim and one of our best friends Erin. Sun, June 26, 2011 in Dallas the boys better watch out! :) Cannot wait!! It's going to be SO much fun! I was sooooo giddy knowing we had our tickets. Merry Kissmess twinkie!!! I give you the gift of Donnie & Nick Carter - your two faves :)
p.s. for those of you who live in Europe - I am incredibly jealous because I would give ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, to see Take That live! That would be a dream of a lifetime for the little girls in me and twinkie. We will always have love for our boybands!! Especially Take That who will always, always be our #1! SO not fair that we don't have the chance to see them :(

Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to particpate in my first 1oK. It was incredibily challenging and very tough at points, so I am completely happy to be able to say I finished it! I ran the entire 6.1 miles and never felt so happy to see a finish line before! Separate post with photos to come.
My legs were incredibly tired afterwards so the rest of the day I napped and relaxed. My mom and I watched
I finally got to see it! I love Mark Ruffalo SO much! He is one of my all time favourite actors. I loved this movie. Have you seen it yet?
After a bit of r&r I had to get ready for Lucy's Ugly Christmas Sweater party. We had a blast!!! Again, separate post with pics to come :)
Today I went to my sweet friend Tiffany's baby shower. I had such a lovely time with the gorgeous mother-to-be:
*Jillian, me, Tiffany (and baby Thomas!), and Kate
I met Tiffany through Micaela when twinkie was a TV news reporter. She is the absolute sweetest, thoughful and most fun girl to be around! I am just so happy for her and her beautiful family and can't wait to meet Thomas :) Both Tiffany, Kate and twinkie all worked together at the station. Kate and Jillian are sisters and both use to be twinkie's room mates back in the day. We also went to college with Kate. I love these girls so much! It did my heart good to get to spend some time with them.
Tiff's nursery is sea themed. So what did I spy on her delicious cake?
A sweet seahorse! :) Love it! I'll def. have to steal Tiff's theme for my own little nursery someday :)
I hope everyone had just as much fun this weekend! GO COWBOYS!!! Let's beat those Eagles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment