LinkWithin

Monday, December 13, 2010

HBK baby!

I am still shaking from an HBK sighting on WWE RAW tonight for the Slammy Awards! oh em gee how I have missed you Shawn Michaels!! It's been SO lonely without him on RAW. I hardly watch it anymore to tell you the truth because it just isn't the same for me. Such a sad thing for a former huge wrestling fan like myself! So tonight's taped message from Shawn to accept his Slammy Award made my heart race. It made me realise just how much I miss him!!! He will always be one of the great loves of my life. Heck I even got a tattoo for him! And he's just as sexy as ever *sigh*Lucky for me, my beloved HBK always finds a way into my life through the lovely Faiza. This sweet girl uses my most favourite, favourite photo of HBK above in the most creative ways....


*Talk about a very HAPPY Christmas indeed!!! :) Oh la la!!! :) Don't you just LOVE this naughty ornament?! I sure do!! :)

And that's not the only time Shawn in all his glory showed up in my mail....

*Home made apron with my lover's picture!!! Love the joke of my love for chest hair :) Talk about a HAPPY meal :) hahaha As if that weren't enough she also sent along a Cowboys magnet! Love it all!
Until tonight Faiza you were the only one to bring me a bit of Shawn Michaels in my life! For that I cannot thank you enough my dear friend. I can't stress how much I appreciate you and your kindess!!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment