LinkWithin

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas!!!

It's officially after midnight so that means....

Happy Christmas everyone!!! :)

I wish you and your family the warmest wishes for the holidays!
For Christmas Eve I watched one of my most favourite holiday movies ever - "Love Actually."

I love, love, loooooove this movie! It instantly puts me in the holiday spirit. I love all the glimpses of London at Christmas time during the film.

If I were in London right now, this is how I imagine it would be like:

via

I am still smiling from a special Christmas wish sent to me from London.

I STILL can't get over that tomorrow is Christmas! I'm so excited for tomorrow's celebrations. I can't wait to hear about everyone's holidays! Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment