LinkWithin

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did! Can you believe it's already come and gone?! It's a bit depressing after it's all over isn't it? At least there's still New Years (thank goodness for another short work week!!) and I have a sneaky feeling 2011 is going to be one helluva year! :)
Here's a couple of photos from our familie's Christmas celebrations:

We always celebrate with Philip's family first for a huge Christmas lunch. This year we had it at a beautiful local place called the Coyote Ranch Resort.
*These are some photos with our nieces and nephews. His niece Cara pictured first got John Cena and Big Show wrestling figures. I told her how when I was her age, twinkie and I also got wrestling figurines and a wrestling ring for Christmas from our oldest brother and we were so thrilled! :) Made me such a proud auntie seeing her play with them :)

For dinner we headed over to my parent's house for another huge Christmas feast. Does your family have any special holiday traditions? My mother's traditions are that we have to wear red and Santa hats :)
*Maddie and me with our boys

*The Lechuga's minus 4 including twinkie that we were missing sooo much! :(
A couple of my gifts from my parents were: Apple iPod nano in PINK from my parents. I LOVE it! It's so stinking cute! It comes with all the accessories including an arm band for when I go running outside :) so I am all set! A beautiful Union Jack purse perfect for my London obsession *sigh I'm dreaming of London more and more every day!* and a gorgeous seahorse necklace and beach towel - I cannot wait for summer to use it!
I got some beautiful & thoughtful gifts that I will post about soon (like the darling gifts from Carrie Marie!) Sorry I am SO behind! (including a most thoughtful package that just arrived today that I cannot wait to post about! Thank you Karina for giving me Christmas after Christmas :) So I'm going to prolong the holiday posts a little bit longer if that's okay! :)
I loved every minute of Christmas holiday! I can't wait to catch up and read all about yours xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment