LinkWithin

Monday, December 6, 2010

The gift of a bit of sea...

I was thrilled when I found out that I was paired with Erin in Micaela's sweet little ornament swap . We could not have been better matched up :) With the special Thanksgiving festivities my ornament to Erin unfortunately went out a little later than I had anticipated - but I was SO happy when I read her sweet post on the one I had found for her. I was hoping she would love it half as much as the absolutely perfect one she sent me.


*Her thoughtful package was ocean themed for my love of the sea!


I love, love, love seahorses. Actually I'm OBSESSED with these magical creatures. They hold such a sweet meaning to me. That she found me one as an ornament is just so special! I'm so excited to add it to my ever growing seahorse collection (which so many of you have so graciously added to!).
Thank you darling Erin for giving me a bit of the sea. It means the world to me!!! :) I LOVE it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment