LinkWithin

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm dreaming of an Ugly Christmas (Sweater Party)

Can you believe Christmas is SO soon?! I've been listening to Christmas music all day long, all week long while at work and I don't ever get tired of it! :) I especially love Tchaikovsky's "Nutcracker Suite" - nothing gets me quite in the Christmas spirit then this!
*This is one of my all time favourite cartoons! Have you guys ever seen this? Twinkie and I can watch it over and over :)
One thing I love about Christmas is all the holiday parties :) My friend Lucy and her boyfriend threw a fabulous Ugly Christmas Sweater party last Saturday night. We had such a blast!!!! Here are a couple of photos:
*Can you believe Ugly Christmas sweaters were so hard to find?!? Even at places like Good Will? Luckily, my co-worker Laura hooked me up with a variety of holiday sweaters and vests to choose from and a cute Santa necklace that her grandmother had made. The tops she lent me were by no means ugly (I was wanting something really gaudy!) but they were festive so it worked! :) Don't you just love the vest I finally decided on? :) This is Lucy and her boyfriend Fernando our lovely hosts :)
We also did a Chinese Christmas gag gift exchange. Rules were to keep gifts between $5 - $10 and nothing big or special, but just to have fun with it! There were 21 people that played and some of the gifts were really racy hahaha like a dirty Gingerbread ornament, Tranny blow up doll, beer bottle opener in the form of some boobs! you get the idea - well actually let me just include some photos:

to some fun ones (the complete Home Alone DVD collection and alcohol) to some truly gag gifts (like Looney Tunes car seat covers that I got! haha)

I think you can see by the photos just how much fun we had! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment