LinkWithin

Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy One Week Anniversary!!!

It's been exactly one week since my twinkie married her Chip in a beautiful and intimate ceremony at the church we have grown up in. Just as when Philip & I got married, our father married them. There is something so special to have your father perform you marriage ceremony.

Micaela was the most beautiful bride! Her vintage dress was so perfectly her. She decided not to have the traditional bridesmaids or groomsmen, but one tradition she had to uphold was to have me stand up there with her. She even joked with my dad if I could walk down the aisle with her haha what can I say? We've been in the womb together! :) Even when Chip proposed he wanted me there because he knew she would want me to be a part of such a special moment.

I have dreamed of this moment my whole life! Almost even more then my own wedding day I have dreamed of hers. Because that day meant that she was truly happy and that she would always be taken care of. As twins you always are very protective of each other. Her happiness is my whole world. For that reason I could not stop the tears from coming down my face as I watched them exchange their vows. I cannot put into words what that moment meant to me.

I've gained the most AMAZING brother-in-law. He's so right for twinkie. He loves her unconditionally and so purely. And his parents...the most wonderful people. I just fell in love with them. Watching the Maxhams (his parents and the newly Maxhams!) drive away the day after, I felt such a sense of contentment knowing what an amazing family Micaela married into. I know she is taken care of and truly has made a home there in Virginia.

I wish you many more weeks lol, months, years of wedded bliss!!!! :) I love you Mr. and Mrs. Maxham!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment