LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So I have yet to watch an episode of Glee but...

This will be one episode I WILL be watching!!!! :)
I LOVE me some Brit Brit as I've professed my adoration here. I mean I really, really, really LOVE her! :) Obsessed is prob a more accurate word! Thought I'd share a couple of pics with you:
*In Hollywood circa 2005. My brother-in-law at the time was a little peeved at me because we got a parking ticket that day all because I had to search and search for her star :)
*Same time just without my jacket so you could see I am wearing my Curious shirt I got when I bought her perfume :) I look so young there!
*At the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas circa 2005. Look she's on my purse too :) haha

*At the Hard Rock Cafe in Nassau in the Bahamas while on my honeymoon in 2007. Brit Brit's outfit :)
*Pic I took at work on the day I went to see Britney in concert for the first time :)
*my bff Steph snapped this pic of me in the car on the way to Dallas for the concert :) I was SOOO freaking excited!!!
*Displaying my $30 program and my tee shirt! And you can see I take the Union Jack with me whenever I can haha :) My VS bag!
*I am just one happy girl before the concert starts!! With my bff Steph and twinkie Micaela (Philip was there as well and is taking the photo) Dream come true to see my dream girl surrounded by the people I love the most! :)

A couple pics from the AMAZING concert:


And there you have it :) You prob think I'm the biggest dork if you haven't thought that already, but Brit is most def my number 1 girl crush!! Always and foreva :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment