LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dashing

I cannot wait to get my hands on the new Allure magazine that features Kim on the cover. Last Friday at our girl's night (a much needed night for me! SO much fun!!!) at my bff Steph's sister Leah's house the conversation turned to owning your ethnicity. There was another girl there who was mixed just like I am. I'm not going to lie, I have wished I was blonde and green eyed like my beautiful BFF. Prob even more so once I moved to Texas and started junior high. It wasn't until I was older that I learned to embrace my Filipino and Mexican roots that gave me my dark hair, brown skin and somewhat smaller eyes (esp without make up!). As I grow older I am so proud of who I am. Kim's exotic beauty and the fact that she shows women that you do not have to be "stick-skinny to be looked at as a sex symbol" (as quoted from her Allure interview) is really refreshing! I love her sexy curves. In fact, her hot body serves as my motivation many times when I'm at the gym and am struggling with that last set of abs or I just don't feel like running. Just take a look at these amazing photos:



Her sexiness just takes my breath away!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment