LinkWithin

Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday: TV Edition


It's been awhile since I've participated in Lauren's Fill in the Blanks and this week is extra special because sweet Leesh came up with the questions. Ifyou have not met Leesh yet you simply must! She has become one of my closest friends in this wonderful blog world. I have come to adore her and I know you will too.

1. My favorite current TV show is "White Collar." I have the BIGGEST crush on Neal Caffrey (aka Matt Bomer). He's sexy, charming and witty. I love this show!!! and I love "Gossip Girl" but I'm an entire season behind! Luckily it's out on DVD next week so I get to have fun playing catch up :)Besides "White Collar" I hardly watch anything in real time, it's always on DVD so I can have marathons.

2. The TV character I can relate to most is I had no idea so I did one of those silly quizzes to see which TV Leading Lady I am most like and this is the answer:

You Scored as Kate Ryan (Lost)

You're Kate from Lost! The beautiful "matriarch" figure of the island, you have a dark secret which nobody can find out about. You're a good person, though, and are ready to have some fun and start over. While sometimes you think mainly about yourself, you don't mind putting everybody else in front of you.

Kate Ryan (Lost)

100%

Monica Geller (Friends)

83%

Rachel Green (Friends)

75%

Marissa Cooper (The O.C.)

67%

Summer Roberts (The O.C.)

58%

Bree Van De Kamp (Desperate Housewives)

50%

Susan Mayer (Desperate Housewives)

50%

Grace Adler (Will & Grace)

8%

Shannon Rutherford (Lost)

0%


For the record I have never watched "Lost" (even though Micaela has begged me too!! haha) so I don't know if that is truly me, the description certainly doesn't sound like it in places (I would never think I put myself first!!!) But still interesting right? lol

3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... Another question I really can't answer, yet there is no good quiz for it! All the quizzes I found you have to put in your contact info. I will seriously have to get back to you on this one Leesh :)

4. My all time favorite TV show is Sex and the City of course! I can watch that show over and over and never get tired of it.

5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is I really wouldn't call it stupid, but I know many think any type of reality show is, so I'm going to say I love "Keeping up with the Kardashians" because I just love Kim!

6. My favorite TV couple is Izzy and Denny on "Grey's Anatomy." I was just smitten with Denny's character and I loved watching them fall in love despite everything against them (he needs a new heart, she's his doctor and he's her patient, oh the drama)!!!

7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the second to last episode of Sex and the City "An American Girl in Paris, Part Une" when Carrie tells Big off and then he goes to her girlfriends for advice and they tell him to go get their girl! Aww it's so perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment