LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Represent! :)

My mom has ALWAYS been a fan of those beauty pagents. Micaela and I grew up watching them, the Oscars (or any other award show for that matter) and the Olympics religiously thanks to our mama. My mom got her days mixed up and completely missed last night's pagent. She was so gutted! She thought it was on Tuesday night. She was REALLY looking forward to it and even told me yesterday that we couldn't watch our new Tuesday movie release (J LO's latest) because she had to watch the pagent. Poor mom! Thank goodness for the internet so she can watch the whole thing online :) So I'm always pulling for Miss USA of course, but I also have to stay true to my "roots" which were represented amazingly last night. Way to go Miss Mexico for being crowned and Miss Philippines who ended up 4th runner up. Way to represent us Mexipinas, ladies!! :) When my boss returned from his Cancun vacation last week one of the things he said was that "Mexico definitly has some of the most beautiful women in the world!" Seems like the universe agrees with you boss man :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment