LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I could stare at Seahorses allllll day

Yes, this is indeed another post dedicated to my obsession of seahorses :) I just can't help it, I love them SO much! While I was in Tampa we went to the Florida Aquarium, which had one of the best seahorse exhibits I've ever seen! They had a whole section dedicated to them, instead of just one or two little tanks. I was in heaven :) My sister and her husband had to sit and wait on me, because I could literally stare at them all day!



A little collage I did on photovisi so you could see all the different types of seahorses - even the prego male (not to be confused with the pot bellied seahorse) third row, middle pic - take a look at that baby bump!
This was also the first time I got to see the most precious dwarf seahorse! These little guys only grow up to 2 inches and are SOOOO adorable!!! They are so itty bitty I couldn't get over it!

*If you look closely you can see the teeny seahorse! :) They are so little it was hard to get a good photo
When I arrived home from my holiday, I felt incredibly special because I had packages waiting for me! One of the sweet gifts that were given to me was from the lovely Carrie Marie. I met Carrie through twinkie - they were matched up in postcrossing and continued to keep in touch. I'm blessed to know this wonderful woman. Carrie just recently went to the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium and kindly thought of me while she was there.

*Postcard - how I love them - and a seahorse necklace! AND it lights up!! :) SO cute :) I just adore you Carrie! Thank you for your thoughtfulness! It's so funny because Carrie asked twinkie for my address to surprise me. Too funny that I did the same thing so I could send her a postcard from Tampa! That twinkie - she is good at keeping surprises :)
*A darling friend of mine sent me this link for an adorable seahorse baby toy. How precious is that? *sigh* I might just have to purchase one for my future little one, it's too adorable!
*My latest purchase - Sweet Claire saw this on etsy here and thought of me :) I LOVE them! I had to get them right away because I couldn't stop envisioning them standing out in my dark hair! I love that you thought of me love! I can't wait to get them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment