LinkWithin

Monday, January 31, 2011

YAY!!! Free day tomorrow :)

Guess what?!?!?! NOOOOO work tomorrow for me!!! :) Thank you WFISD for canceling school and thank you boss man for going by their call :) I'm soooo thrilled to be able to stay home safe and warm in my pj's allllll day long :)


*Winter weather predictions from KAUZ Newschannel Six's website (this is the local station where Micaela was once a reporter for and met her weatherman husband! I miss watching Max do the local weather :(

Oh how I'm looking forward to relaxing on the recliner with netflix :)
Anytime it snows I wish I was in Narnia meeting my James McAvoy even in fawn form :)

I am one happy girl thankful for an unexpected day off tomorrow! :) What's the weather like where you are? If it's as cold as it is here I hope you are as lucky as I am and have the day off :) Stay warm! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment