LinkWithin

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, I'm so glad you're nearly over

After such a wonderful, fun weekend (that included wedding dress shopping for my baby sis Madeline (of course I teared up seeing the baby of our family in a beautiful dress!), football and "Country Strong" - LOVED that movie!!) I had a BAD case of the Mondays :(
And I do mean BAD...it included a good cry - at freaking work of all places - luckily in semi privacy of the loo and not in front of my co-workers - but still at work non-the-less. Embarrassing!
I swear! I am SO sensitive. I cry at anything and everything. I've always been this way and am even referred to as cry baby in my family. Which is not necessarily a bad trait to have, but it's not like I wanted to start the work week off this way.
Speaking of crying...As I was writing this post with WWE Monday Night RAW on in the background (I have my headphones on) my husband got my attention. And I'm SO glad he was watching because....the man of my dreams - Shawn Michaels has just been announced as the first inductee of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame class. They showed a tribute video (I LOVE those things, seeing all his best moments and remembering them exactly as if they happened yesterday) and guess what????? HE CAME OUT TO THE RING!!!!!! The second I heard his theme music playing and saw him my heart immediately started racing!!He has not been in the ring in SO long. And of course....I teared up!!! I love this man. I've loved him since I was 10. I know one of these days he would be in the Hall of Fame :) So deserving!
Gosh I'm just one big baby today.
Before HBK made my day better, my girlfriend Brit Brit did. With her intoxicating new single! I have listened to her new song "Hold It Against Me" like fifty billion times already. Have you heard it yet? Go here if you want to. It just makes me want to move!!! I LOVE it! I can't wait to add it to my work out play list! I'm such a pop kind of gal - this is Brit Brit at her best! The beat is so catchy! It makes you want to be at the club dancing with your girlfriends or pounding the pavement on a good run!

If I said my heart was beating loud,
If we could escape the crowd somehow,
If I said I want your body now,
Would you hold it against me?

'Cause you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight.
So if I said I want your body now,
Would you hold it against me?

Today was freezing, snowing and dreary...why couldn't I at least have been here?

My Paradise! via

There are times I quite literally feel like this:
p.s. Sorry to be such a Betty Downer tonight! :( I just needed to vent! So thank you for being there! xo Here's hoping to a better rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment