LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's been 22 days...

since I have had any chocolate of any sort! No cake, cookies or candies. If you know me then you know that is an AMAZING feat! My girlfriends always joke about how much dessert I can eat. I have such a sweet tooth!


I gave it up completely. That means when I went to a Bridal Expo with my sis Madeline I didn't even have any of the cake samples, and there were plenty of delicious cake samples!

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. Let's see how long this one will stick. I'm not going to be a stickler about it like I have been with giving up beer (it will be a year in March!), but I have never had self control when it comes to sweets and I hope this will help in that area.

However, I'm already thinking that a nice reward for reaching this goal would be to have a Kit Kat while swooning over Neal Caffrey later tonight...
I LOVE "White Collar" and am SO glad to have my Tuesday night fix back (season 3 started last week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment