LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Indefinitely *sigh*

Last night I watched one of my all time favourite movies with my mom and sister Maddie:

*Oh how I love Hugh...

I could watch this movie anytime, I never get tired of it. Some of my favourite bits:

William: [after hitting his shin on a fence while climbing over it] Now what in the world in this garden could make that ordeal worthwhile?
[Anna kisses him]
William: Nice garden.

P.R. Chief: Dominic... if you'd like to ask your question again?
Journalist: Yes. Anna, how long are you intending to stay here in Britain?
Anna Scott: [pause] Indefinitely.

Oh to be able to have that answer to that question. Heavenly...

Of course it only made me even more nostalgic for my own personal "Notting Hill" experience...

*Me circa 2006. I just had to find any blue door in Notting Hill so I could snap my photo :) Oh to feel this incredibly happy again!

London, it's been way.too.long. I long for you!!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment