LinkWithin

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another great weekend

Sunday again?! It comes so quickly!!! I'm writing this watching football with my mom (such a good weekend of some exciting games!!!) We're cheering on Mark Sanchez and his Jets against Tom Brady's Patriots. I wish I had tomorrow off like some of you lucky darlings blessed with a three day weekend. SO unfair! Martin Luther King Jr. day is very special to me! He is one of the most inspirational, loving and peaceful man in our nation's history.

I kicked off the weekend by getting my hair did on Friday after work. Instead of going for my usual trim, I decided to add some layers, but still keep the length of my hair.


I wanted the "beachy waves" look
It always feel nice when you go spoil yourself with a haircut, mani/pedi or massage doesn't it? :) Esp if you are like me who hardly does. After my haircut, I was all set for my movie date with my bff Steph. We went and saw Black Swan (my second time) because she was dying to see it and because I loved it so much I didn't mind going again :) If you want to read a good review, read my soul mate April's. She described it perfectly!!! I just ADORE Natalie!!!


It felt soooo good to spend some much needed time with my BFF. I miss her so much! Our schedules are so opposite and so conflicting that we hardly get to see each other anymore :( I miss our movie nights. I would spend hours at her old apartment just watching movie after movie or episodes of "Grey's Anatomy," "Sex and the City," or just messing around on youtube watching some of our favourite videos. I love my bff!! I can't wait until this weekend when we celebrate her Zac's birthday party with some bowling! :)

Before the movie started I was bragging on my blackberry and how much I loooooove it. How I just couldn't imagine not having it. It wasn't too long ago that I joined the world of smartphones and Steph was with me when my crapola fossil of a mobile died on me right before we headed to Dallas for the Kings of Leon concert. Well ironically the next day my crackberry decided to be cheeky. It gave me an unfixable reset error :( So now I have to wait until the new one comes in (hopefully on Tuesday since tomorrow is a federal holiday and there will be no mail) the mail since Verizon didn't have one in stock :( Which means I'm going CRAZY!! Luckily, my sis Madeline had an old blackberry that is serving as my temporary phone. I have no contacts listed so if you text me be sure and kindly tell me who you are :) (My contacts will be transported to my new phone) The thing that is driving me nuts is not having my beloved blackberry messenger....


I feel SO disconnected :( I absolutely love, love, love that thing! :)

Well I'm off to end the weekend with the way I started it - with a movie date! This time with Madeline. We've had such a wonderful weekend of sisterly bonding :) Yesterday I went to the annual Bridal Expo with the beautiful bride to be :) I love being there with Maddie as we plan her big day! We're about to go see:

I am smitten with Colin Firth!! I am excited to listen to that British accent for a couple of hours :) I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to catch up and read all about them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment