LinkWithin

Monday, May 9, 2011

Missing my Karina & Miguelito!

It's amazing to think just a week ago I was staying the night with my beautiful Karina and Miguelito in their sweet home in NYC. If only I could click my red heels together and find myself there right now I would.

I felt so at home with her and her amazing family. It's hard to find friends that you can completely be yourself with. That kind of intamacy and closeness in a friendship usually takes years to cultivate. It doesn't happen overnight. Except that it did between Karina and I & Twinkie.

She understands my heart. Karina is just as sweet as she seems when you read her blog posts. She says she's the girl who loves love and that is the truth. She loves competely! The love she has for her precious son, her family, her city and her friends is sincere and pure. I love her and Miguelito with all my heart. I miss them so much it hurts! It's crazy because I was telling my mom how much I miss them and then I get a blackberry message from Karina of her cutie Miguelito in Central Park telling me how much they miss me. I love that they were thinking about me at the exact moment I was thinking of them. It's so unfair that I can't just give them a hug anytime I want :(










Even my parents love Karina. She's so thoughtful she even wrote my mom on facebook for Mother's Day:

Karina: Happy Mother's Day to a very beautiful mami ;) Hope you had a wonderful day with loved ones and may you always be blessed!! ;)
Madeline: Thank you so much and thank you for taking care of my girls while they vacation in NY. Me and their dad cannot thank you enough for your hospitality for taking them everywhere sight seeing . Such a wonderful friend and the niciest tour guide for my mijas. Gracias por Vida.

My parents were just as thankful to Karina as twinkie & I were for her hospitality. She went above and beyond to make us feel at home. Thank you my beautiful Kary! You are truly my sister!!! I can't wait until we're together again. I love you soooooo much!!! xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment