LinkWithin

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Missing the Big City

I fell in love with the City that Never Sleeps! I had an amazing time and I owe it all to my sweet darling Karina. From that first hug at JFK to the last hug at the hotel on our last night, we were inseparable! Instantly it felt like we had known each other our whole lives. The ease and love I felt for her and her precious Miguelito was so powerful. She is like family and it's a wonder everyone we met thought we were either lifelong friends or sisters!!! She was a generous and amazing host - she opened up her home to us and shared her beautiful family with twinkie and I. Every minute we shared together was a precious memory! I can't wait to share more with you about this angel. She truly has the most caring spirit and the biggest heart!!! We had the "time of our lives" - one of Kary's favourite songs!!! :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kary!!! xoxoxo I love you sooooooo much!


My heart aches because I miss all of these people who mean the world to me: Frank (my brother-in-law), my oldest sister Maria, my twinkie Micaela, adorable Miguelito and my Karina.

This small town girl is missing the Big City!!! Thank you NYC for being good to me!

To see more photos of our amazing holiday, check out my twinkie's post here and Karina's post here.

It was tough getting back into the groove. I was so busy at work today playing catch up after missing three days! Stay posted for more photos and tales of our Big Apple Adventure! :)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment