LinkWithin

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stuffed!!!

Today I had a mini-preview of that "I'm SOOO stuffed I can hardly move" feeling thanks to our Thanksgiving lunch at work. We decided to have it a week early because two of our co-workers will be out of town next week so we didn't want them to miss out on the fun. It's already been nearly three hours since I gorged myself, but I still am SO full!!! Take a look at all the yumminess....
(excuse quality - taken on my blackberry)
*There was SO much food!! The guys and I have already planned to feast again tomorrow for lunch! Since I do not cook, my mom kindly made me deviled eggs to bring! haha Thanks Mom :) She is the absolute best!!!
*My plate. I ate everything in it's entirety!!
*And then still managed to eat some pie! I LOVE pie, one of my favourite things in the whole world!
I am thankful for a job I love, a boss I adore and the best, best, BEST co-workers ever. I love coming to work because of them.

I absolutely love, love, love this time of year! Thanksgiving has to be my absolute favourite holiday. Every year, but especially this year with all kinds of EXCITING events and announcements, the Lechuga's have A LOT to be thankful for!!! :) I am SO happy!! And in just a few short days I'll be hugging my twinkie & her Max, my brother Marco & his girlfriend Christina & her daughter Briana and I CANNOT wait!!! Especially for the day after Thanksgiving's festivites!!! ;)
Thank you God for blessing us so wonderfully! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment