LinkWithin

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First purchase of the 2010 Holiday Season!

Okay so I'm a procrastinator by nature. Not a habit to be proud of, but a fact nontheless! While I'm sure most of you prob have your Christmas shopping started (some even finished!) I always, always wait until the last minute. Some years I'm even frantically finishing up on Christmas Eve. I'm excited to say I just made my first holiday purchase for the season! :) All while at my desk at work! I bought the cutest and I hope most perfect Christmas ornament for this beautiful girl:
*Sweet Erin over at ...dailee tidbits...Isn't she gorgeous? Picture taken from her wonderful little birthday wine date with her boyfriend.

I am SOOOO happy that Erin and I were matched up in my twinkie's adorable little Ornament Swap (I hope you joined in the fun!). Thanks twinkie :) I love Erin's blog full of beautiful photos!
I was thrilled to see Erin was my partner and I had a lot of fun finding the right ornament :) I can't wait to send it on it's way to you dear! :) And I can't wait to see all the ornaments people will exchange. Oh I just loooove the holidays! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment