LinkWithin

Sunday, February 13, 2011

All Flushed with Fever


Sorry I have been MIA. Since Tuesday night I've been fiercely trying to kick my flu in the bum! Luckily for me there was another wave of winter weather that night so work was canceled the next day which meant I didn't even have to call in. I rested all day on Wednesday and was somehow able to go to work the next day (which also happened to be my 4 year wedding anniversary (Feb 1o) I'll have to post on that later!) Luckily we had a delayed start and those extra two hours of sleep seemed to really help. After work I came home and slept until the next day. But Friday I woke up feeling even worse. I ended up calling into work because my whole body ached. It literally hurt to move. And I've been laying down resting ever since. I'm finally feeling a little better, but still feel pretty weak. It irritates me because I'm so tired of laying around! My body is so desperate for me to move around, but I know I have to take it easy. And to add insult to injury - the weather outside right now is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's a straight up shame that I can't be out there running in it :( Uuuugggh I HATE being sick :(

Philip and I had planned on celebrating our Anniverary / Valentine's Day tonight. He had to work all weekend and I was sick so we picked Sunday night after he got off work and hoping I was better. I hope I will feel okay to celebrate because I've really been looking forward to it!

I was able to catch up on some movies while I was resting. Have you seen any of these?
I love Tyler Perry movies, although this one is hard to watch. All these ladies have incrediably sad stories!
Had some cute parts! I can't get over how mean some high school students can be. I was voted "Forever Friendly" in my senior class yearbook and I can't ever imagine being mean just because some students were deemed "unpopular."
And my favourite one of the three:

I first heard about this film through M who always has the best film recommendations. Seriously I hear about all the great ones through her. She posted about this again here and I agree with her so completely! I don't want to say more because I also don't want to spoil it, but go to her blog and watch the trailer now if you haven't yet! p.s. can you believe she met the sexy Josh Duhamel?! What, what M?!?! Lucky :)
So excited to be able to catch up on blog reading. I tried while I was sick but it made me nauseous to be on my lap top. Can't wait to see how all you have been :)
Cross your fingers that I will continue to feel better please xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment